Starting [Highest] Weight: 255 lbs (July 3, 2008)

♥Goal Weight♥

♥Total Weight Lost♥

♥Date Accomplished♥

☼245 lbs☼

☼Start Weight☼

☼/10/13/2008☼

240 lbs

☼5 lbs☼

☼☼

235 lbs

10 lbs


230 lbs

15 lbs


225 lbs

20 lbs


220 lbs

25 lbs


215 lbs

30 lbs


210 lbs

35 lbs


205 lbs

40 lbs


200 lbs

45 lbs


195 lbs

50 lbs


190 lbs

55 lbs


185 lbs

60 lbs


180 lbs

65 lbs


175 lbs

70 lbs



Wednesday, August 20, 2008

...My Twenty-first Day...

Day: 21
Today's Weight: 236.6 lb

Yesterday's Weight: 237.0 lbs

Weight lost: 0.4 lbs
Total Weight Lost: 11.8 lbs

Food

Time

Calories

Fudgesicle
8:30 AM
40 cal
Pancakes
12:45 PM
100 cal










Total: --- calories

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Exercise

Area of Focus

How long?














~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

...My Motivators... { Goal: to get as close as possible to 230 by the 26th. . .}

...My Demotivators... { Gunna try my hardest to stay positive.}

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I... It's all over here in Oregon. I move back to New York in 6 short days... I'm not even sure how I feel yet.. it's still all such a whirl of events... Anyway. I wanna look as decent as I can with this time crunch before I see my friends/family again. I wish I had more time. But I'll do the best I can. Ana.. please help me.


0 comments: