Starting [Highest] Weight: 255 lbs (July 3, 2008)

♥Goal Weight♥

♥Total Weight Lost♥

♥Date Accomplished♥

☼245 lbs☼

☼Start Weight☼

☼/10/13/2008☼

240 lbs

☼5 lbs☼

☼☼

235 lbs

10 lbs


230 lbs

15 lbs


225 lbs

20 lbs


220 lbs

25 lbs


215 lbs

30 lbs


210 lbs

35 lbs


205 lbs

40 lbs


200 lbs

45 lbs


195 lbs

50 lbs


190 lbs

55 lbs


185 lbs

60 lbs


180 lbs

65 lbs


175 lbs

70 lbs



Monday, August 11, 2008

...My Thirteenth Day...

Day: 13
Today's Weight: 242.6 lb
Yesterday's Weight: 243.2 lbs


Weight lost:
0.6 lbs
Total Weight Lost: 5.8 lbs

Food

Time

Calories

Big bowl cereal w/ milk
8:00 AM
400 cal
Cereal w/ milk
2:00 PM
300 cal
Biscuit
--
--
Popcorn, cookies
--
--




Total: --- calories

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Exercise

Area of Focus

How long?

Dancing!
Generall
20 min













~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

...My Motivators... { >_> Making the scale go DOWN.}

...My Demotivators... { Seeing the scale go UP.}

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I did good yesterday. Tried to eat just a little so I could clear out my body, but omg, I can't poop >.<>

0 comments: